This village church is at a remarkable spot, on top of an artificial elevation at the river Maas by Linne and served as a beacon for the skippers at the Maas. During WOII the church was heavily demolished. In 1950 the restoration was completed.
The Sint Martinuskerk is the first Neo-Roma church of Casper Franssen.
The distances mentioned below are the distances from the location above.