In the centre of the hamlet, stately mansions were built around a little square called Veers. In popular speech, the square was called the 'Witches' Dance' because of the story of the seven Kessel witches who held their Sabbath here.
The mansion number 10/11 dates from 1769 and has a large entrance gate on the left side. Originally, the house only had a large double front door with a hardstone frame and beautiful skylight. Later, two dwellings were built from this property. In the side walls, building relics from before 1769 are still clearly recognisable. Both houses are still largely in their original condition.