A gate in the house Bakkerstraat 4 gives access to the former monastery of St.-Theobald. After the abolishment in 1581 the Dominican Sisters lived in the monastery till 1783. It became a residence in the 19th century and in the 20th century it has been rebuilt into offices.
A rest of the convent chapel with a cross vaulted ceiling attests the presence of Beggarden.
The distances mentioned below are the distances from the location above.