The mill dates from the 13th or 14th century and was part of a farm next to the mill. In 1726, the farm and the mill burned to the ground. They have been rebuilt but this has remained little preserved as laid a fire at the end of the 70s of the 19th century mill and farm in the shaft. The current owner has plans to restore The Uffelse mill to a working mill again. The taproom is Pentecost t/m 6 October open daily between 12:00 and 19:00.
De Uffelse molen - Dutch water mill
The Uffelse Mill is the oldest ban mill in the former area Kessenich.
Su 4 June 2017 including Mo 30 September 2019
Mo -Su: 11:00 - 18:00 hour.
Contact and location
De afstanden genoemd in onderstaande tegels zijn de afstanden vanaf de bovenstaande locatie.