In a major rebuilding around 1887 the north wing was demolished and was replaced by the current building. In that period, the tower with four small turrets in the Gothic Revival style, designed by the famous architect Pierre Cuypers, was added to the building. The castle is privately owned.
This former hunting lodge consisted of two right-angled wings enclosing a courtyard.
The distances mentioned below are the distances from the location above.