Kruiswegpark

The Kruiswegpark is more like a museum than a park.
In the park there are three parts brought together united: the cloister along the Stations of the Cross, a procession with eight paintings of Our Lady, and a central square down the Calvary hill. The laying out of the park was between 1919 and 1928, designed by architect  dr. Pierre Cuypers.

In May and in June, July and August -if weather permitted-  Holy Masses are celebrated and once a year a large flower carpet is laid by volunteers.

The Kruiswegpark can be visited, by  picking up the key at restaurant Parkzicht (opposite the park).

Contact and location

Kruiswegpark
Parklaan 3
6045 BS
ROERMOND

When

Toelichting: Geopend: van 1 mei tot 1 november dagelijks geopend van 10:00 - 17:00 uur.