The Windlust is located south of Nederweert along the A2 freeway in the hamlet of Roeven. The mill has a beautiful, dark green painted, beard with wide white trim, with the inscription "Wind lust". That this mill is still there is actually a miracle. In October 1944, the mill was virtually destroyed when German shock troops set the mill on fire. The remains of the inner workings were removed in 1947; only the burned-out hull remained. Between 1979 and 1993, a new owner had the mill ruins reconstructed. In the fall of 2009, reconstruction of the oil storage mechanism began.
Mill the Wildlust runs regularly. Oil is also struck at the mill. The mill can be visited by telephone appointment.