In 1307 the Congregation of Minderbroeders in Roermond founded a monastery. In the 15th century close to the monastery a church was built on the spot of the present Minderbroederskerk. The Minderbroederskerk is open from July to September, on Saturday from 14.00 to 17.00 hrs. (In August also on Sunday). The Hart van Limburg guides take care of guided tours by appointment.
The Minderbroederskerk is a Protestant/Dutch Reformed three naved hall church from the 14th century.
The distances mentioned below are the distances from the location above.