The real connoisseurs already know! The marina of Resort Marina Oolderhuuske is one of the best-equipped marinas between Maas, Moselle and Rhine. Ideally located in the heart of the 3000-hectare Limburg Maasplassen near Roermond, this marina is a perfect home port for short and long trips on the Meuse and connecting canals. The marina is open all year round.
Resort Marina Oolderhuuske: also your ideal winter marina!
By offering its guests the opportunity to use all these facilities not only in summer, but also in winter, Resort Marina Oolderhuuske's marina is the ideal winter marina!
- approx. 350 spacious berths (boats from 6 metres) for regular guests
- spacious floating hardwood main and side jetties
- water connection on the main jetty (not in the winter period)
- pump installation and disposal of bilge and waste water
- slipway and cradle truck up to approx. 20 tons
- special mooring facilities for large boats and passers-by
- illuminated winter storage
- free wireless internet connection
Besides the marina, you can stay at the resort with your caravan or tent. The campsite is open from April to October. Renting a chalet or (floating) house is also among the options. Furthermore, they offer several extra services during the summer season (April to October), including a bakery/shop with oven-fresh bread rolls, and there is then an entertainment programme for children up to 14 years old.
A cycle-foot ferry, between junction routes 92 and 93. Check in advance whether the ferry is in operation. You can rent a boat at De Roerganger and go diving at Limburg Diving, both located on the site. The restaurant 'Heere aan de Maas' is also located on the site and is open all year round. Many possibilities and therefore something for everyone. More information can be found on their website.