On Tungeler Dorpsstraat in the Weerter village of Tungelroy, somewhat hidden from the street, is the Sint Anna windmill. Especially from the Kievitspeelweg one has a nice view of the mill and the village of Tungelroy. This windmill was built in 1875 as a replacement for two water mills located along the Tungelroysebeek. The Peerlings family would remain owners of the mill for over a hundred years, until 1978. In 1991, the municipality of Weert bought the mill. Restorations followed in 1993 and between 2009 and 2010. Now, volunteer millers from Molenstichting Weerterland regularly turn and grind the mill.
The Sint Anna mill of Tungelroy turns and grinds regularly and can be visited. In addition, the mill is regularly open on Wednesdays and Saturdays. See the agenda on the website of Molenstichting Weerterland. Viewing outside opening hours is also possible by appointment (via the website or by calling +31 (0)6 4185 8517).