Since 1969 the mill was owned by the municipality Heythuysen. Since 2007 the mill is owned by the municipality Leudal. The mill is in 1972 and between 2001 and 2004 restored. The rods of the mill are 26.60 meters long and feature the Van Bussel system with sails. The belt grinder is equipped with two pairs of millstones. The mill is open on Thursdays from 12:00 to 17:00 and on the first and third Sunday of the month from 13:00 to 17:00.
Sint Antonius Mill
The Sint Antoniusmill is a flour mill. The mill was built in 1860/1861 and was formerly used as a oil mill.
The distances mentioned below are the distances from the location above.