Sint Antonius Mill

Sint Antoniusmolen
Sint Antoniusstraat 32
6093 GC
HEYTHUYSEN
Sint Antonius Mill

Places of interest

The Sint Antoniusmill is a flour mill. The mill was built in 1860/1861 and was formerly used as a oil mill.

Since 1969 the mill was owned by the municipality Heythuysen. Since 2007 the mill is owned by the municipality Leudal. The mill is in 1972 and between 2001 and 2004 restored. The rods of the mill are 26.60 meters long and feature the Van Bussel system with sails. The belt grinder is equipped with two pairs of millstones. The mill is open on Thursdays from 12:00 to 17:00 and on the first and third Sunday of the month from 13:00 to 17:00.

Nearby

The distances mentioned below are the distances from the location above.

 
6,51km
Lunchroom
 
7,87km
Restaurant
 
8,41km
Lunchroom
 
8,42km
Restaurant
 
8,70km
Restaurant
 
8,82km
Café or pub
 
8,84km
Restaurant
 
8,85km
Lunchroom
 
8,86km
Restaurant
 
8,94km
Lunchroom
 
9,11km
Lunchroom
 
9,18km
Restaurant
 
9,37km
Lunchroom
 
9,54km
Lunchroom
 
9,63km
Restaurant
 
9,69km
Lunchroom
 
9,72km
Terrace
 
9,82km
Lunchroom
 
9,82km
Lunchroom