Thanks to the high tower the church is visible from afar. The first brick of this tower was laid at July 13, 1467. In 1607 the church has to be rebuilt, after a lightning strike. The middle nave was enlarged in 1841 and extended by two side naves.
The Sint Lambertuskerk has been built in Brabantine Gothic.
The distances mentioned below are the distances from the location above.