Places of interest

Ursulinenklooster

The former Ursulinenklooster is a rectangle bricky building in the style of the Maasland, with quarry windowframes of which some of the original cross windowframesm are conserved.
The cloister was found in 1646. On the 17th of February 1797 the Ursulinen were banished by the French. Restoration and rebuilding of the current office building occured in 1980.


0

Contact and location

Ursulinenklooster
Steegstraat 3
6041 EA
ROERMOND

Nearby

De afstanden genoemd in onderstaande tegels zijn de afstanden vanaf de bovenstaande locatie.

 
Car or motorbike route
0,25km
 
Restaurant, Lunchroom
0,33km
 
Restaurant
0,38km
 
Restaurant
0,47km
 
Restaurant
0,47km
 
Cycle route
0,48km
 
Restaurant, Lunchroom
0,49km
 
Restaurant, Terrace
0,49km
 
Restaurant
0,50km
 
Cycle route
0,50km
 
 
Cycle route
0,50km
 
Cycle route
0,50km
 
Walking/hiking routes
0,50km
 
Cycle route
0,50km
 
 
 
 
Walking/hiking routes
0,50km
 
 
 
Walking/hiking routes
0,50km
 
Walking/hiking routes
0,50km
 
Restaurant, Lunchroom
0,50km
 
Restaurant, Lounge/Hip and Trendy
0,52km
 
Restaurant, Terrace
0,52km
 
Lunchroom, Packages, Companies offering group packages
0,52km
 
Lunchroom
0,56km
 
Restaurant
0,57km
 
Restaurant
0,58km
 
Café or pub, Lunchroom
0,58km
 
Restaurant, Terrace, Lunchroom
0,59km
 
Lunchroom
0,61km
 
Restaurant, Lunchroom, High tea
0,63km
 
Restaurant
0,65km
 
Lunchroom, Terrace
0,70km
 
Restaurant
0,72km
 
Restaurant
0,74km
 
Restaurant, Lunchroom
1,08km
 
Restaurant
1,20km
 
Restaurant
1,88km
 
Walking/hiking routes
1,94km