In 1916-17 a nature stone arch was placed above the source, on which a relief of St. Servaas is visible. In 1971-72 and 1994 restorations took place. Nowadays it is a pilgrims chapel and a water source in which the first Christians should have been baptised.
This chapel was built in 1892 after the design of J. van Groenendaal and J. Franssen at the spot of an older chapel.
The distances mentioned below are the distances from the location above.