St. Lindert mill

St. Lindertmolen
Molenstraat 69
6099 AJ
BEEGDEN

Places of interest

The mill was built in 1790 at Panheel as an open mill.
The chassis was not walled and covered as now. In 1856 the mill was moved to the edge of the Beegderheide where he is now. The municipality Heel bought the mill and restored that thoroughly, then it could be reopened in 2000. The mill barn displays, with the help of panels, many computer files and a modest library, information on these and other mills and on the design and habitat of the Beegderheide. The mill and the visitor center is to visit every Wednesday and Saturday when the blue ribbon hangs on the mill. For large groups, it's best to make an appointment in advance with the administrator. At the mill is a picnic area furnished.

Nearby

The distances mentioned below are the distances from the location above.

 
0,80km
Walking/hiking routes
 
1,65km
Walking/hiking routes
 
2,01km
Walking/hiking routes
 
2,11km
Cycle route
 
2,85km
Restaurant
 
2,98km
Restaurant
 
2,98km
Walking/hiking routes
 
3,11km
Restaurant
 
3,19km
Walking/hiking routes
 
3,35km
Cycle route
 
3,36km
Walking/hiking routes
 
3,52km
Walking/hiking routes
 
3,52km
Cycle route
 
 
3,97km
Restaurant
 
4,24km
Restaurant
 
4,33km
Walking/hiking routes
 
4,54km
Walking/hiking routes
 
4,70km
Walking/hiking routes
 
4,88km
Walking/hiking routes
 
4,90km
Restaurant
 
4,95km
Restaurant
 
5,10km
Lunchroom
 
5,13km
Lunchroom
 
5,13km
Café or pub
 
5,13km
Restaurant
 
5,17km
Car or motorbike route
 
5,19km
Restaurant
 
5,20km
Cycle route
 
 
5,20km
Cycle route
 
5,20km
Cycle route
 
5,20km
Walking/hiking routes
 
5,20km
Cycle route
 
 
 
5,20km
Walking/hiking routes
 
 
5,20km
Cycle route
 
 
5,21km
Walking/hiking routes