Places of interest

Klooster St. Elisabeth in Heythuysen

On the De Kreppel estate, which dates back to 1757, the St. Elisabeth convent was built in 1835.

It became the headquarters of the congregation of the Sisters of Heythuysen, founded by Maria Daemen and belonging to the Franciscan order. The accompanying chapel was destroyed in 1944 and rebuilt in 1950.
The convent is now also used as a nursing home.

Contact and location

Klooster St. Elisabeth in Heythuysen
Aan de Kreppel 1
6093 DZ
HEYTHUYSEN

Nearby

De afstanden genoemd in onderstaande tegels zijn de afstanden vanaf de bovenstaande locatie.

 
Car or motorbike route
1,00km
 
Restaurant
1,29km
 
Restaurant, Terrace
2,32km
 
Walking/hiking routes
2,35km
 
Walking/hiking routes
2,46km
 
 
Walking/hiking routes
3,18km
 
Walking/hiking routes
3,20km
 
Cycle route
3,39km
 
Cycle route
3,85km
 
Walking/hiking routes
3,89km
 
Cycle route
3,89km
 
 
Cycle route
3,89km
 
Walking/hiking routes
4,27km
 
Walking/hiking routes
4,31km
 
Cycle route
4,31km
 
Cycle route
4,31km
 
 
Restaurant
5,10km
 
Walking/hiking routes
5,17km
 
Lunchroom, Terrace
5,27km
 
Walking/hiking routes
5,52km
 
Restaurant
5,57km
 
Walking/hiking routes
5,61km
 
 
Cycle route
5,93km
 
Cycle route
5,93km
 
Walking/hiking routes
6,04km
 
Cycle route
6,39km
 
Cycle route
6,53km
 
Cycle route
6,57km
 
Walking/hiking routes
6,58km
 
Walking/hiking routes
6,61km
 
Walking/hiking routes
6,61km
 
Walking/hiking routes
6,70km
 
Cycle route
6,70km
 
Walking/hiking routes
6,82km
 
Walking/hiking routes
6,86km
 
Walking/hiking routes
7,54km
 
Walking/hiking routes
7,56km
 
Walking/hiking routes
7,56km