Statues of H.H. Augustinus and Dominicus decorate the front, and also a statue of Maria. Four weapons indicate Roermond and the Netherlands, Monsignor Boermans and the Pope. The building next door, 31A, with plaster front, was built as convent and has a carriage-entrance
Steenen Trappen Klooster
In 1876 the nuns came to Roermond from the Arme Kind Jesus and shortly after they settled in the Steenen Trappen.
De afstanden genoemd in onderstaande tegels zijn de afstanden vanaf de bovenstaande locatie.