The doorknob of copper mentions his name. The church owns 14 large stained glass windows of Charles Eyck, artist from Maastricht. Inside the church there are beautiful wood-cut altars and pews. Also a Roman font is present. The church can be visited on Sunday from 14.00 to 17.00 hrs. The guides of Hart van Limburg take care of guided tours by appointment.
Jan van Steffeswertplein 2
Petrus Rutten built the Heilige Stephanuskerk in 1781
The distances mentioned below are the distances from the location above.