The museum's permanent collection includes:
- The Roerstreek in the "Primeval Times".
- Special Roman tomb from Linne
- Archaeological collection
- Geology collection
- Collection of stuffed animals
- Clock by Gerardus Jansen, dating from 1800
- Coin collection
- Reconstruction of a mammoth
- Painting of the church of Sint Odilienberg from 1859
- Straw walkers from Posterholt
- Half-timbered wall
There is also the tourist office St.Odliliënberg located where in addition to the tourist information and walking and cycling maps also the nationwide spendable gift cards are sold.